Thursday, October 21, 2010

Rob's short interview with Screen Magazine(Japan) talking about becoming a father in BD & his ideal woman



Q: Apart from the Twilight series you choose art house style films, why is that?
Rob:Twilight is also a small independent film by an independent director, it’s a dark and tragic drama. I still can’t get used to the fact that it has suddenly become a hit. So I’m making film after film without a break, not thinking about the fact that I have become famous. I decided that I didn’t want to appear in Hollywood blockbusters, so I choose small features as I did before.

Q: In the next episode, Breaking Dawn, Edward becomes a father?
Rob:Actually in “Water For Elephants ” I’m the father of five children! I can’t imagine Edward and Bella having children, I know Kristen will play it well so I will take my lead from her.

Q: Who is your ideal woman?

Rob:Well… first they have to love dogs. Also not shouting in a loud voice, they’re the only two conditions, after that it’s just a matter of whether we get on well.

3 comments:

  1. He will make a good husband for whoever is blessed enough to get him.He seems to be a caring person and I hope he will always be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love dogs - I don't shout in a loud voice - I can get on well..... I'm perfect for ROB!!! Yea Me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's why he and kris get along soooooooooooo well!!!! and are always happy with each other... love them always!!!!!!! n forever

    ReplyDelete